- PDF e-book featuring all the chord shapes required to play gypsy jazz guitar.
- 10 pages featuring over 40 clearly written chord diagrams.
- Chord voicings given for 5th string and 6th string root note options (root note is ‘C’ in given examples).
- Features voicings for minor, major, diminished and dominant 7th chords.
- Common inversion voicings included, as well as options for extensions, alterations, and descending basslines.
- Chord book available as downloadable PDF after purchase (you will be redirected to the download page).
Use this chord book to master over 40 new and unique gypsy jazz chords, allowing you to play rhythm for any gypsy jazz tune. Combine your study of this PDF with using the Gypsy Jazz Arpeggio Book to work on both your gypsy jazz rhythm and gypsy jazz lead playing simultaneously! Put these chords into practice directly by applying them to your favourite gypsy jazz standards.
Learn several voicings for the colourful ‘minor and major 6th’ chord voicings, which feature heavily in Jazz Manouche. Add colourful alterations to your dominant 7th chords to build tension ahead of chord progression resolutions. Make use of chord inversions and descending basslines to add more movement to your gypsy jazz rhythm guitar playing.